Our passion is to glorify God by reaching, restoring and reproducing committed followers of Jesus Christ.
We are praying that God would use us to restore our community through making a gospel impact in the lives of others.
What We're About
Restoring Our Community
What Does This Look Like?
R. E. S. T. O. R. E. (Core Values)
Relationships Matter (Heb. 10:24-25; John 17:20-23; John 13:34-35): Committed followers of Jesus realize that we are created for relationships.
- Crossover treats the Sunday gathering as an opportunity to celebrate and worship God as a family.
- Crossover Missional Teams create the context for the Crossover family to live life on life.
- Crossover Members prioritize doing life together.
Equipped to Engage (Eph. 4:11-16): Committed followers of Jesus intentionally get equipped for life and ministry.
- Crossover’s leadership focuses on equipping the body for life and ministry.
- Crossover Missional Teams serve as the primary vehicle for engaging our community.
- Crossover Members take responsibility to be equipped to engage their world with the gospel.
Student of Jesus (John 8:31-32; 15:1-11; 2 Tim. 3:16-17): Committed followers of Jesus learn life from Him.
- Crossover submits to the authority of the Word.
- Crossover Missional Team Huddles serve as the place where we hold each other accountable to learn from Jesus.
- Crossover members prayerfully and regularly read God’s Word with a commitment to obey it.
Time & Treasure (2 Cor. 8:9; 2 Cor. 9:6-8; 1 Tim. 6:17-19): Committed followers of Jesus live generous lives.
- Crossover strives to commit more of its budget each year to making an impact outside of the church.
- Crossover Missional Teams provide opportunities for its members to be generous with their time and treasure.
- Crossover Members strive to give away more of their time and treasure every year.
Outward Focused (Luke 10:25-37): Committed followers of Jesus lovingly focus on others for the sake of the gospel.
- Crossover focuses on the needs of the community.
- Crossover Missional Teams focus on the needs of a specific network or geographic community.
- Crossover Members look for opportunities to BLESS people in our community.
Reproducing Yourself (Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Timothy 2:2): Committed followers of Jesus lead others to follow Jesus more closely for the glory of God.
- Crossover has a desire to help strengthen existing churches and start new churches.
- Crossover Missional Teams strive to start new Missional Teams.
- Crossover Members mentor and are mentored by others in Huddles.
Everyone Involved (1 Cor. 12:4-7; 1 Peter 4:10-11): Committed followers of Jesus serve the church and the community.
- Crossover strives to utilize the unique gifts and talents of the entire body for the glory of God.
- Crossover Missional Teams create opportunities for people to serve beyond Sunday mornings.
- Crossover Members will use their unique gifts and talents to serve Crossover and the community.